DD510250, Valve Assembly 10 Outlet/NPSF
- 1.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
DD and DM Valves are completely hydraulic in operation and will deliver either oil or grease. These Dualine valves are also fully and individually adjustable in regard to discharge quantity and are equipped with operational indicators. Each DD valve serves two bearings; however, by a simple method of cross-porting, it will serve one. Therefore, a four valve block, as an example, can actually serve anywhere between four and eight bearings. DM series valves always have one discharge port per valve section located on the bottom of the valve. DD and DM valves can be supplied in several basic discharge capacities and are available in blocks consisting of one, two, three or four valves.
Pressurized lubricant entering the valve forces the pilot piston down, allowing pressure to be applied to top of the main piston. The main piston begins to move down under pressure, forcing lubricant from its chamber, past the lower land of the pilot piston and out the discharge line to the bearing. When pressure in the supply line is reversed, lubricant then enters valve and forces the pilot piston up, allowing pressure to be applied to bottom of main piston, which begins to move up, forcing lubricant from its chamber, past the upper land of the pilot piston and out the second discharge line to the bearing.
A typical four valve DD block with eight discharge ports. The valves can easily be converted from dual to single discharge by a cross porting kit. Valve can be reconverted later to dual discharge.
- Brass indicator housing standard
- Solid copper crush washers for superior sealing
- Viton seals standard 350°F (163°C)
- Easy ID if using single or dual outlet plugs
- Stainless steel indicator pins standard
- NPT or BSP outlets available will accept all standard fittings and Farval U81 fittings
- 10,000 psi rated Koenig plugs used to seal machining ports
- Solid pin connection to main piston
- Available in 1-12 lubrication outlets