SureFire II Lubricator
The SureFire II Lubricator is an automatic, robust and durable pump. Its compact size is designed to fit your space requirements and lubrication demands. The SureFire II Lubricator is a self-contained electric motor-driven gear pump that can adapt to a broad range of production machinery. The PDI version can handle oil or fluid grease for single injectors or injector groups serving up to 100 lubrication points. The SLR version uses oil to supply resistance fittings or resistance fittings groups serving up to 100 lubrication points. The SureFire pump’s versatility also allows it to perform with other lubrication system types and multiple applications.
The SureFire II PDI Lubricator has a motor-driven pump that pulls lubricant in from the reservoir and delivers pressurized lubricant to the distribution network through the outlet(s) in the top plate. Pressurizing the distribution network forces all of the positive displacement injectors (PDIs) in the system to fire, discharging the lubricant that was stored in each of their discharge chambers during the last pump cycle.
Once all of the PDIs discharge, the pressure in the network continues to rise until the limit in the pressure switch is reached. Once this limit is reached, the pressure switch can be used to stop the motor, and momentary pressure in the distribution network becomes greater than the pressure at the outlet side of the gear pump. This pressure differential actuates a quick dump valve which relieves the distribution line pressure back into the reservoir.
The SureFire SLR Lubricator has a motor-driven pump that pulls oil in from the reservoir and delivers pressurized oil to the distribution network through the outlet(s) in the top plate. Pressurizing the distribution network forces all of the resistance fittings in the system to discharge the oil in proportioned quantities to the friction points. The resistance fittings continue to flow and the pump builds pressure until pressure relief valve setting is reached (75 psi/5 bar). Once the motor is shut off, pressure in the distribution network returns to near 0 psi. This actuates a quick dump valve which relieves the line pressure back into the reservoir.
- PDI version handles oil and fluid greases
- SLR version handles oil
- Low level switch for fail safe operation
- Lubrication outlet connections on either side for easy installations
- Plastic and metal reservoirs available
- Convenient terminal block provides fault-free electrical connections
- Large capacity fill cap with built-in strainer minimizes contamination
- All versions are CE approved
- Two controller versions available, Premium and Lite functionality
- On/Off Timer version available
- Terminal block version available without integral control, for operation via customer PLC, DCS, etc.