Select a category or type in the part number you are looking for in the search bar below. Know what you are looking for? You can filter products by name, SKU, & part number!
Air-operated barrel pumps are used where medium to heavy duty service conditions exist and rapid build-up of lubricating system pressure is desired in either air-operated central stations or bulk transfer of lubricants. Air-operated barrel transfer pumps are normally used to transfer lubricants from original refinery drums to the reservoirs on central lubrication systems.
Made with precision and corrosion resistant parts, high alloy materials and quality seals, barrel pumps are highly efficient with low noise and air consumption. Oil pumps available in 8, 10 and 16 GPM.
- Built-in air exhaust muffler is standard on all pumps.
- Grease pumps incorporate an inlet strainer.
- Bung adapter is included with all pumps.
- Part #9035, #9120 and #9400 include return tube (hose on #9035) to bottom of drum.
- Part #9035 includes a drum cover and follower plate.
- Part #9120 includes a drum cover.